Welcome to North Port Utilities!The department operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide and distribute a reliable supply of quality, safe drinking water and a wastewater collection system that meets the needs of our customers and respects and enhances our environment.
- Check Out the New Water Rates Starting October 1, 2016
- PAY BILLS BY PHONE: 1-855-941-INFO (4636)
- Mail payments to: North Port Utilities, PO Box 511130, Punta Gorda, FL 33951-1130
- 2015 Water Usage & Utility Update
- 2015 Consumer Confidence Report (CCR) Visit www.northportccr.com. Prefer a paper copy? Call 941-429-7122
Congratulations to the winners of the 2016 Water Conservation Eco Bag Design Contest!
•Taylor Tipp – Cranberry Elementary
•Naomi Greco – Lamarque Elementary
•Delaynah LaRue – Homeschool
•Zoey Gilliam – Lamarque Elementary
•Josiah Keaton – Glenallen Elementary
•Nataliya Kudelko – Glenallen Elementary
•Usman Phillips – Lamarque Elementary
•Jada Haynes – Lamarque Elementary
•Chloe Talbott – Lamarque Elementary
•Raniyah Smith – Cranberry Elementary
•Elias Abu Eita – Imagine School
•Hailey Stevens – Lamarque Elementary
Utilities Mission Statement:
To support the City’s Mission by continuing to provide our customers quality water and sewer services in a safe, healthful, cost-effective and efficient manner and to accommodate the growth of our community through the planned expansion of our systems.
|Water Treatment Plant||
Wastewater Treatment Plant