6207 West Price Boulevard
North Port, FL 34291
Phone: (941) 429-3555
Fax: (941) 429-3557
The 33,300 sq. ft. community center opened in June 2011 as a state-of-the-art multi-use facility featuring a 12,000 sq. ft. gymnasium, fitness center, studio, teen lounge, game room, multi-purpose room, meeting space, art room, commercial kitchen and an outdoor patio area. Outside the facility is a large playground, lighted basketball courts, trails and picnic shelter. The facility was named for the Ed & Joan Morgan Family. Click on the photo to get an inside look at the activities and events happening at the Morgan Center.
Morgan Center Hours
Monday - Friday 5:30am-9:00pm
HOLIDAY HOURS: Closed: 12/23, 12/25, 12/26, 1/1, 1/2; Open 8am - 12pm on 12/24
George Mullen Activity Center(map it)
1602 Kramer Way
North Port FL 34286
Phone: (941) 240-8125
Fax: (941) 426-7605
The 12,500 sq. ft. community center opened in 1998 and is named after a former Commissioner, George D. Mullen. The facility includes a gymnasium with multi-purpose flooring & stage, fitness center, meeting rooms and commercial kitchen. Just behind the facility are two football fields. In 2013, a playground and sand volleyball court were added to the property.
Mullen Center Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00am-9:00pm
Mullen Center Summer Hours (6/6 -8/12)
HOLIDAY HOURS: CLOSED 12/23-12/26, 1/1, 1/2
Community Center Guidelines
• Staff is trained to treat customers with respect. We request participants show the same respect for staff, the facility, and all equipment.
• All participants must sign in with membership card or by paying daily fee at the front desk. Age restrictions apply.
• Proper attire and footwear must be worn at all times.
• Food and beverage are only permitted in designated areas.
• Refrain from using foul language and/or causing bodily harm.
• Parks & Recreation is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
• Participants use equipment at their own risk.
• The Center is not open for youth when school is in session.
• Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in loss of facility use privileges.
Children under 11 years old must be supervised by a parent or guardian at the Morgan, Mullen and Extreme Park facilities unless they are enrolled in a specific program/class.
Children age 11 and up or entering 6th grade must have a membership or pay the daily fee for access to the teen lounge and game room at the Morgan Family Community Center or for open gym at either the Morgan Family Community Center or George Mullen Activity Center.
For the Fitness Centers, the minimum age is 16 years. Age 13-15 can use the Fitness Center if accompanied by a parent or upon successful completion of Fit Teen University.
For more information on the Community Centers please call (941)429-PARK (7275) or email email@example.com.