City seeking applicants to serve on the Sarasota County Bicycle/Pedestrian/Trail Advisory Committee
The City of North Port is seeking applicants to serve as the North Port Resident on the Sarasota County Bicycle/Pedestrian/Trail Advisory Committee.
Purpose: Review plans, develop ideas and make recommendations to the Sarasota County Board of County Commissioners to improve bicycle, pedestrian and trail access and safety throughout the county.
16 voting members:
- Town of Longboat Key representative
- City of North Port representative
- City of Sarasota representative
- City of Venice representative
- Sarasota County School Board representative
- Sarasota County Sheriff’s representative
- STAR representative
- Nine At-Large representatives
Term: Three years
Meetings: Quarterly – Third Tuesday of March, June, September and December
If interested, please contact the City Clerk’s office for an application. The phone number is 941-429-7056 and the E-mail address is email@example.com.